It's the Washington State Fair (or as locals call it the Puyallup Fair). If you're attending a rodeo, concert, or just there to ride the rides... we have the best ideas for staying cozy and layering as the Washington temps have been all over the place in September.
1. Our Puffer Cross Body is the perfect bag for fair-goers. Keep your valuables safe and close while also being hands free when needed to manage kids or hold your elephant ear with both hands.
2. Our Fall Shacket is absolutely gorgeous (find in our Fall Vibes collection online) and the color combo reminds us of freshly fallen leaves. Shackets are a PNW must have as they can be tied around your waste if you decide it's too warm or buttoned up to keep you cozy in the cooler evenings.
3. If you're attending the rodeo or a concert, and want to dress it up a bit, our Autumn Dress in Rust is the perfect dress to layer under our Fall Shacket, and dress up with boots and jewelry. The tank top of the dress keeps it from interfering with your cardi or Shacket and the ruching is perfect for those that are larger busted. (Find it in the Fall Vibes collection)
4. Our Kelly Wrap Bracelet puts the "oh" in "oh my!" With it's gorgeous stone centerpiece and colorful beaded wrapping, it's the frosting for any fair going outfit. So many colors to choose from you'll find one that works for you!
5. Last but certainly not least is our "Rip It" hat with a nod to the Yellowstone TV franchise. Find your people when wearing this cap and keep your hair dry from any light drizzle in the afternoons.
Enjoy "doing the Puyallup" in style!