Oh I love October! The Fall season is my absolute favorite and it's absolutely gorgeous here in Washington State. Living in Pierce County we get the joy of rural living being 5 minutes away from the city. Halloween is so much fun and I think this year with more folks venturing out again it's important to get the "feels" from decor, trick or treating, and costumes...
Here are My Pampered Life's favorite offerings in the store to glam up your seasonal decor:
1. Our Crown of Skeletons has the most gorgeous velvety skeletons with gold roses and a crowned crow. Absolutely stunning for a centerpiece or on a shelf to get in the glammy Halloween spirit.
2. Feather Pumpkins: These yummy pumpkins are small but mighty. They give color, texture, and of course delicious fall colors to bring out drama in any display.
3. Resin Acorns: These giant acorns are stunning and pictures don't do them justice. You will love the gold accents and the bronze color to upgrade any Fall or Thanksgiving display.
4. Bling Pumpkins: These pumpkins make a huge statement with the texture, blinged out look and fun rustic glam style. Modern farmhouse, Black/White, whatever your style they will all want to know where this statement piece came from!
5. Spooky Puppy: This little guy is actually quite large and has the best details to make his sweet face scream Halloween. We're so obsessed.
7. Funny Skeletons: These guys bring humor to the party and are LED lighted pumpkins to make a fun table setting glow into the evening. Grab them as they are limited in stock.
8. Barn Candles: These candles are so gorgeous with their swirled bronze/brown color and gold accent on top. These are metal candles in dreamy seasonal scents and a top seller even out of season.
9. Halloween stacking signs: These signs are fun with the crow accent and the Halloween words that have letters stacking on each other. So much texture and very upscale.
10: Bling Skeleton Beanie: Stay warm while trick or treating with the kiddos. Look darling and sexy with our bling skeleton on the front of the beanie or where it in the back if you want it understated.
Whatever your favorite, we know you'll find the best ideas in our "Fall Vibes" collection on the website. Have an amazing October!! XOXO